oh well. I knew it was a long shot, and I was actually amazed that I made it to that round. At least this solidifies that I have no solidity in the near future…gulp. Freelancer for hire!
I didn’t forget (it’s definitely tops on my UK priority list!!)
Can’t wait to reunite with this loveliest of ladies when I’m not exhausted from marathoning! I’m secretly hoping she’ll make me Brenna burgers and go on excursions with me and I JUST CAN’T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!
And I’m planning on knocking back a few beers with this girl. Because duh. Traveling Tumblrs unite!
Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new questions. Tag 11 new people and link them to the post. Let them know you tagged them. I was tagged by @darcythrives
1. What is your worst fear?
Before my senior year of high school, I always said failure because I’m something of a perfectionist and because it sounded noble or whatever. Since my dad’s car accident, though, I would have to say that my worst fear would be having something life threatening happen to one of my immediate family members. The weeks he spent in a coma were some of the scariest of my life.
2. If you could make ONE wish right now and it would come true, what would you wish for?
Unlimited funds/never having to pay a bill again so I could travel all the time.
3. Favorite physical feature on you?
This is probably weird but I really love my ears because they’re dainty. Also my eyes because they change colors with my mood.
4. Favorite personality trait of yours?
My zest for life and genuine interest in the world and people around me.
5. Would you rather raise a girl or boy?
I think every child is different and I would be happy with my own unique child regardless of gender. My goal would be to raise my child in a way that allows them to make their own decisions about their beliefs and likes/dislikes and to make sure they felt comfortable pursuing their interests regardless of social norms.
6. Favorite childhood memory?
Spending time with my two favorite cousins. I didn’t have neighbor kids to play with, my brother is 7.5 years younger than me, and I spent all of my time at the family business until my mother enrolled me in preschool to help me learn to socialize with kids my age, so I really treasured the time I had with my cousins. We conducted science experiments, built a clubhouse, made the youngest eat a worm, went fishing, played board games, swam, camped, and always had a blast together.
7. Something TMI about you.
Once I was hungover and threw up in the shower. Gross.
8. Biggest pet peeve?
Endless complaining and no steps toward a solution or change.
9. Favorite physical or mental feature of whatever gender you’re attracted to?
Mental: A sense of adventure.
10. POST A SELFIE RIGHT NOW.
11. If you had to pick a single favorite memory/day/hour of your entire lifetime, which would it be?
Not possible. There have been so many great memories…but for the sake of this exercise, I’ll say the summer of 2008 and leave it at that.
1. Do you have a tattoo? If yes, post a pic. If no, what would you consider getting?
2. If you could see any band/artist in concert, who would you choose?
3. I’ve got two tickets to paradise. Where are we going?
4. What or who is your spirit animal?
5. What do you love most about your job?
6. Where is your happy place?
7. Book or movie?
8. Time for some humblebragging…what’s your favorite personal accomplishment thus far?
9. What are you looking forward to in the next month?
10. Do you have siblings?
11. What’s one of your favorite college memories?
If you read this, consider yourself tagged.